Monday, February 8, 2010

Behind The Scenes: Dianna & Glenn's Engagement Shoot

So yesterday I had the privilege of taking Dianna and Glenn's engagement photos. They were such a wonderful couple to work with! We had a lot of fun out on the shoot. I'd also like to thank my lovely assistants for the day, Abel and Estefani! They were super helpful. Before I post up the highlights from the shoot, I decided to post some behind the scenes shots to show you what it's like during an engagement shoot. And yes, there was a lot of goofing around.. :)

Photobucket
Just arriving on location. The happy couple is in the middle, and my assistants are the other two people are my assistants, being silly... As usual.

Photobucket
My assistant Estefani positioning Dianna by the river.

Photobucket
My lovely assistant proposing to ME! Glenn is so excited! LOL.

Photobucket
Me and my best friend, the bride-to-be, Dianna!

Photobucket
The groom-to-be trying to pick up both me and Dianna.

Photobucket
The boys being silly... Brothers Abel and Glenn sharing a "moment" LOL.

Photobucket
Positioning the couple.

Photobucket
Glenn trying to throw Estefani into the river... LOL

Photobucket
Estefani directing Dianna and Glenn on the pier on the river.

Photobucket
Arriving at the beach!

Photobucket
It was such a perfect and beautiful day out. Freezing, but beautiful.

Photobucket
Lots of birds, too.

Photobucket
Walking to the beach!

Photobucket
More positioning on the beach shoot.

Photobucket
Prepping the sand for a photo.

Photobucket
Dianna not expecting the freezing water to come up to her! And trust me, it was freezing cold!

Photobucket
Dianna trying to throw me into the water, stinker! lol

Photobucket
Trying to throw me in the water... Again.

Photobucket
Me and the happy couple!


This shoot was such a blast to shoot. I will be posting up the highlights as soon as I get the actual photos approved by the happy couple! Congrats, Dianna and Glenn!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures! Perhaps you can do my photo shoot for my 25th wedding anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to! Just e-mail briannanicolephoto@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg these pictures are wonderful..def. going to consider you when i get married!♥

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Leave a comment for me, I would love to hear your comments, suggestions, criticisms, and general praise! :)